So this silly little blog about our family gets a LOT of traffic. I was puzzled about that fact until Rob's dad Rick mentioned how he shares the blog with his friends at Bethel School District. My Mom also shares with her friends at Eatonville District.
Just wanted to say hello to all the "extended" family and let you know that don't feel like you just have to lurk. Jump into discussions, share ideas/advice/questions. It's totally ok.
I have another blog on thrifty living (we're getting very creative about that these days due to my layoff and entrepreneural goals). That blog is located at www.pennywisefamily.blogspot.com. Stop by, check it out, say hi and join the discussion--please! That's what makes blogging so fun. If I wanted to make notes for myself I'd just write them in my journal. (Nobody corrects my spelling there though). Thanks for visiting us!
2 comments:
Jessica,
My daughter is in Delonna Halliday's 4th grade class . . . she sent me the link to your blog.
I'm pretty sure you spoke at an "Adopting Older Children" class we took with WACAP a couple of years ago. Is that true?
My e-mail is carlson.amanda@ymail.com. Our blog is http://babycarlson.blogspot.com/.
We've got a handful of Ethiopian adoptive families we connect with, but would love to be linked-in to whatever it is you're cooking up.
Amanda
I'm still lurking Jess....it's loads of fun! :)
Post a Comment