Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some new photos of the kids.



Thanks Sarah for taking some photos of us earlier this week. We wanted some new photos of Melat for a photo album that's going to Ethiopia this week to Melat's caregivers.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Destiny looks like the world is her oyster! And Melat....well she's just a cute little cupcake!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, Jess. Since they were both dressed up what was the occasion? Destiny looks so grown up and Melat looks so happy. Looking at Destiny's ballet pose I'm wondering if she's taking ballet. I printed them out for my mom to see - on 11 x 17 paper! I know she'll enjoy seeing them.

JessicaW said...

Both kids needed Easter dresses, so before photos I ran out to get them Easter dresses. They're also getting baptized here soon (we haven't set a date yet, but did email the pastor saying we'd better get 'em saved sooner rather than later. :)

Both girls look great in yellow (I'm totally jealous). We'll post photos of the four of us or at least of Rob and I soon... as soon as one of them come back wtihout me lookingn 60 pounds more than I remember myself being. Note to self: Get a full-length mirror.

:-) She took 700 photos, so I'm sure there's more in here that we will want to post soon.

Jessica

JessicaW said...

Oh, and no, Destiny doesn't take ballett. She's a really gregarious person with lots of big (and fast) movements. The camera made her appear far more graceful than she generally does, but because she loves to "move it" we are thinking of putting her in hip--hop. Maybe in the summer after Track is over. :)

Anonymous said...

700 photos!! So a professional took them and you have to decide which ones of 700 you like best? Best of luck!