Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hasta La Vista, and Das Vedyania, and Deuna Seunbetu!

Well, I'm signing off for now. Tomorrow morning I'm headed to the airport. I should be back online Friday presuming I don't want to just crawl in a bed and sleep.... Well, that would be Friday Ethiopia time too (there's a time converter on my web page). I'd have to get out a calculator to let you know what time it would be West Coast time. :)

I've got AOL instant messenger (Jessc098) and also Gmail messenger (Jessc098) and a webcam. If my connection is good, I'll post video clips when I can, I'll definetly post stills.

For those of you who've requested photos of your kiddos I will email those directly to you, and won't be posting them here--I've got my list of names and emails ready. For those who need a photo of your kiddo waiting, I'm happy to take this, but I have only one exemption to my "after referral only" rule (you know you you are). If you have a kiddo waiting for you to travel and you already have your referral, and if your child is in the greater addis area, I'll try to take a photo for you if you would like one. I'll be visitng several orphanages to make balloon animals and take donations, so will have some time for that type of thing if it's allowed.

Well everybody--here goes--I'm off to fetch my sweet little girl.

2 comments:

Kelly Coughlan said...

I'll be watching your blog for new info! xoxo Mom/G'ma

Sari said...

Happy travels to you! Wishing you no lost luggage, much airplane sleep, and no crappy in flight movies!