Please take note: This blog is for family, friends and others who would like to learn about adoption from our family. We invite you to make comments, to follow along or contact us with questions, but we do ask that you do not post information about our kids on your web site. Please do not link ours to yours (We are trying to keep it out of search engines for our kids' privacy) and please don't duplicate photos without permission. We appreciate your cooperation.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Monday 9/15
We're doing well today. It's been kind of low-key. We went this morning to the Embassay for our visa--and it's not ready. They said maybe sometime this week or early next week. UGHHHHH. We're still enjoying our stay thought. T Spent last night at at Layla again and came back pretty groggy. She went straight upstairs and to sleep. I will check at dinner time and see if shes' feeling well, but I don't want to wake her before then. We're having a good time. Melat has lots of friends. Last night we went to the Hilton for dinner with friends. She and I had traditional food. Our friends had American food. As dinner was dwindling down she started saying to me "ships" "Ships, ships" and then grabbed my chin and shouted "SHIPS!!" I said I don't know what youre' saying. Finally, in very clear English she yelled "I LIKE SHIPS" (She wanted "chips" --french fries!) It was hilarious. We're taking a quiet afternoon, we may run out later and search for more Pull-ups (I think she's on her last one). Tomorrow, off to see some of T's family, and then maybe shopping or something. We'll see. The taxi costs us about $30USD per day, so we try to make it a full day when we go out.>>>> Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment