I've got flights and hotels and baggage and Malaria pills, so it is all starting to seem more and more real.
I leave September 3rd and I'm scheduled to get back on the 26th.
It seems like a tough wait, but at the same time, the days fly by. I've been working a little extra trying to make sure there's no backlog of things to do or figure out, so that the office can run short a person for a few weeks without adding undo stress on anyone. I'm trying to spend a little extra time with Destiny knowing I'll not see much of her through September (and I'm missing her birthday). I'm trying to keep myself busy and get prepared, so the days go by with minimum distraction.
The days have been very hot lately, which means the nights are too warm for decent sleep too. I'm hoping to make up the sleep deficit some this weekend.
well, that's my update for now, pretty ordinary, just hurrying up to wait. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment